CLD 1.5.0.S77 of edoras one is now available:
In the release 1.5.0.S77 we announce following list of the features which we want to highlight::
- The possibility to download CMMN model allows user to download Case models in the standard way.
- Add default value if schemaName system property is not set gives us possibility to fully cover configuration from different DB vendors.
- Case file item properties were implemented.
- We refactored the all CSS files such that customers are now easily able to extend or change the style of edoras one. We were also able to decrease the size of the CSS files by about 40%.
Besides the things mentioned above, we have added various small improvements and many fixes.
edoras one team
- Provide export function for CMMN XML
- Add default value if DB schemaName system property is not set
- Implement CMMN case file item properties
- Refactor CSS
- Persistence managemet schemaName handlig was changed. Previous behavior was: When schemaName was not provided or was empty null value was set to schemaName. Current behavior is that schemaName supports null, empty and anyString value
- The content provider logic for storing files have been changed. The new behavior is that it will take the fileBasedContentProvider.contentDir system property and appends '/content'. Please create a 'content' folder inside the folder which you set on the system property and then move all other folders (except the 'content-meta-files' folder) in the same folder into the new 'content' folder.